Monday, April 6, 2009

The Omni Shoreham

As I mentioned, we'll be staying at the Omni. You can find out more about the hotel here.
I have 3 hotel rooms on hold. Each room has 2 queen sized beds, and is $259.00

If you would like to stay in a room for the night, please let me know. I will need to total up how many people we have, so that I can give each of you an amount owed, and so I can cancel any rooms we do not need.

A few people have asked about party favors/games/obnoxious things to wear...let's just call it "penis paraphernalia". Well, feel free to bring whatever you think will make Emily laugh and put her in the mood to party like a single woman, one last time!

When we leave the shower, a few people can check into the hotel rooms and decorate the one Emily will be staying in/we will "pregame" in (see, I'm breaking out the college terminology). I will take Emily back to my apartment to pick up her things from the night before, and hang out a little while the room is getting....ready :)

If you'd like to help out and decorate, please let me know.


See you in May!!

4 comments:

  1. Taresa,

    Please reach out to me when you can-psharp@omnihotels.com

    Just want to make sure you're taken care of when you stay here!

    Thanks...Paul Sharp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taresa! Thanks for the invite, I'll be there! How many people do you have so far for the hotel? Are you doing 2 to a room or more?
    Thanks,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lindsay-

    I'm glad you'll be able to make it! Will you be able to come to the shower earlier that day?

    So far, it looks like 4 people will staying in hotel rooms, (5 counting you) and an additional 4 people MIGHT stay in hotel rooms.

    We can get as many as 4 people to a room, depending on who wants to share a bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'm in for everything - shower, hotel and general debauchery!
    Let me know if I need to bring anything! See you then,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete